Leading the financial services industry through market-leading technology.
Northern Trust is a preeminent global financial institution that provides asset servicing, investment management, and wealth management services for institutions, high-net-worth individuals, and families. Their unique technological capabilities, multi-faceted investment strategies, and culture of integrity shape their position as a leading financial services provider.
They have earned this by providing differentiated, exceptional service tailored to each client’s specific needs. Their market-leading technological capabilities, spanning from artificial intelligence for currency management, blockchain for fund administration, and cloud-based solutions to deliver personalized wealth management services, allow them to provide the highest level of service.
The Northern Trust Corporation needed a software solution that would allow them to prospect potential customers and support the goals of their sales and marketing teams. The necessary tool to provide valuable information so the marketing and sales teams could qualify the prospect clients and optimize their business development efforts.
This tool needed to be data-driven and provide a great user experience to support quick adoption among users.
Intersog built an educational and engaging prospecting tool that could reach a wide net to wealth-minded individuals and helps the marketing and sales team qualify their target prospects, those with 10+ million dollars to invest in Northern Trust Corporation solutions.
Through the categories of lifestyle choices, family, philanthropy, lifestyle, and capital assets, this dynamic app sets the user through a path of interactive content to provide advisement and insights on managing their wealth assets. The marketing and sales teams later obtained this information.
With quizzes, Q&As, contact the experts, and other features, Northern Trust is collecting valuable data with the usage of analytics tools and a user registration process that prompts users to provide additional details. Some of the functional features that we developed for the app are the following:
- Encrypted, secure data transfer; registration, login/authentication with user profile and preferences.
- Interactive education for a life-driven approach to wealth management.
- Access to articles, images, toolkits, bookmarks, favorites, checklists, quizzes, videos, and podcasts delivered to the iPad through a robust web-based CMS managed by Northern Trust.
- Retirement Calculator.
- It has advanced search functionality.
- CMS allows for formatting, uploads, publish/expire data parameters, changing category names, and much more.
We helped The Northern Trust Corporation build a custom marketing and prospecting tool to target and qualify potential customers and support their business growth by collecting valuable data through analytics tools. Some of the many benefits that they obtained are:
- The app educates the target audience and others.
- The analytics system drills into the likelihood of the user being a target prospect.
- It enables Northern Trust to personalize content based on user responses and app interactions.
- Northern Trust can cast a wide net to a broad user base with low cost and high effectiveness.
Uniting medical facilities that specialize in medical education.
The University of Chicago Medicine is a non-profit academic medical union based on the campus of the University of Chicago. It unites five institutions specializing in medical education, studies, and patient care: Pritzker School of Medicine, Biological Sciences Division, Medical Center (UCMC), Community Health and Hospital Division, and UChicago Medicine Physicians. This institution connects several facilities, physicians, and a vast vehicle fleet across Chicago.
The University of Chicago Medicine was getting overwhelmed with the support it needed to provide to all the institutions that are a part of this union. UCMC used its call center service to process all the inquiries and issue reports from employees, which was not efficient considering the number of facilities, team members, and inquiries registered daily.
The UCMC goal was to build a system that would allow the employees to submit service or helpdesk inquiries to their in-house service request department. The purpose of the solution was to minimize the load on the call center, which would increase the efficiency of how each inquiry was managed. At the same time, this system would require constant monitoring and maintenance to ensure that no ticket was being neglected.
Together, we came up with the idea of a mobile application that would allow the employees to form and send issue reports to the service department easily, creating new service requests with all the necessary details and a complete description of the issue.
The Intersog team delivered an intuitive mobile app for the University of Chicago Medicine Service Department with the following features:
- User-friendly application user interface
- An issue description field for the employees to submit their tickets
- A location selection feature based on the available facilities
- A room selection feature to pinpoint the exact location of the issue
- Picture selection feature that allows the employees to add photos or screenshots
- Automation of inquiry processing to the service department
Intersog helped the University of Chicago Medicine ease the call center workload by developing an intuitive and user-friendly application that allows for fluent inquiry processing and transition to the service department; this helped the UCMC process inquiries quicker and with more precision, saving time and money.
Automaking innovation for more than a century.
Mitsubishi Motors is one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers that’s been on the market for more than a century. With a global presence and many stakeholders, Mitsubishi relies heavily on its supply chain, and naturally, timely improvements are paramount for the fluent functioning of a large corporation.
Being a part of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance, the Mitsubishi Operations team deals with many suppliers, contractors, and partners worldwide; this increases the need for a robust supply chain management system. The Mitsubishi team used numerous spreadsheets as their system, which multiple stakeholders managed; these had to be updated manually, resulting in synchronization issues, human errors, lack of coherent data representation, and general inefficiency of communication at multiple operative levels.
This legacy system used by Mitsubishi ran on an IBM AS400 server and was only partially automated, which did not suffice. The corporation needed a robust online supply chain solution encompassing the entire logistics process, starting with auto parts and steel suppliers management and ending with the deployment to subcontractors and distributors.
The Mitsubishi team did not want to change the system entirely but rather overhaul the platform that would deploy in a shorter time. We proposed to develop a web app integrated with a DB2 base already used in the IBM AS400 server.
The result was an all-encompassing supply chain management system for Mitsubishi Motors that incorporated the following characteristics:
- The build-out of a convenient data model that prevents human error by reducing redundant and repetitive data entry.
- The integration of Mitsubishi’s security system defines and differentiates the users by their access levels to the data reports, providing better control of who’s accessing the different information.
- A notifications system that informs users about important activities that are directly related to their area of responsibility.
- An appealing UI design using AJAX user interface for applications, to increase the efficiency of usage.
- Platform deployment in the IBM AS400 server with the integration of the DB2 databases.
- Integration of their RPG legacy software into the new solution.
- The migration of the data from the existing spreadsheets into the new system.
Being one of the leading automotive manufacturers, Mitsubishi relies on many stakeholders, and efficient cooperation between all the involved parties is crucial.
The solution that Intersog provided allowed them to have a novel and efficient system that takes the best from the legacy system previously used by Mitsubishi, adds new features, and takes the whole supply chain management to a new level. Not having to duplicate the data, importing it from multiple spreadsheets, or maintain different databases for all the suppliers and stakeholders, the Mitsubishi team is more efficient at their work while saving a great deal of time and money.
The new system reduces the probability of human error, ensures the safety and security of data, fosters communication, and generally boosts the company’s efficiency.